My Dad by Ben

Today was a Dad's breakfast at Ben's school. One of the things presented was some answers to questions about "My Dad". These are the answers provided by Ben.

My Dad's Name is : Daddy.
[OK. That makes sense. It's a great name to have, too.]
For Fun My Dad Like to : Play a war game on the computer.
[Then Ben looked up at Daddy and said, "What's the name of that game?" Daddy said, "I'll tell you later" which elicited laughs from the other dads.]
His Favorite Thing to Eat is : spaghetti.
[Not sure where this one came from. Probably from Daddy telling Ben that he likes spaghetti so that Ben would eat it. It's not a regular meal.]
His Favorite T.V. Show is : Star Wars.
[Anything with space in it is "Star Wars" to Ben.]
My Dad Works Hard at : work to earn money.
[What a great lesson to have already learned.]
The Thing I Like Best About My Dad is : he is my best friend.
[By far the best answer of all.]



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?